Thursday, April 21, 2011

New Mosura Products

Mosura Goodies!
I was running low on my Shirakura food, and since my original supplier does not carry it anymore, I decided to give the Mosura line a try. Will Skurdahl has been in the shrimp hobby for a while and is highly knowledgeable. I am glad that he can provide US shrimp keepers with Mosura products. Check out The Shrimp Tank for your shrimp Mosura needs!

Update on Mosura Eros: I have been spraying Eros and have noticed shrimp dancing; however, at this point I cannot conclude whether it contributed to my current females becoming berried.  Eros is to be used in conjuction with Gravidas, and a good friend of mine had positive results from using the combination.  Now that I received Gravidas, I will use them together and report any effects.

No comments:

Post a Comment